archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: using archiva as a maven1 repo proxy...
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:43:53 GMT

I've found myslef the reponse for question 1 :
org.apache.maven.repository.discovery.LegacyArtifactDiscoverer

I think the "javadoc.jars" type is missing. This is not a commonly used
type but support for it has been added in maven1 eclipse plugin.
I've created http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-152 for it and attached
a patch.

question 2. may be more difficult...