archiva-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Maria Odea Ching (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (MRM-727) Archiva does not download plugin artifacts
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:18:28 GMT

    [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-727?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_126674
] 

Maria Odea Ching commented on MRM-727:
--------------------------------------

Christian, I think the dom4j problem is a different one. I got those errors from the geronimo
logs as well (see below), but not from proxying but during the repo scanning.. 

...
11:00:07,819 ERROR [DatabaseUnprocessedArtifactConsumer:update-db-project] Unable to process
model /home/deng/TestFiles/internal/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.0.4/plexus-utils-1.0.4.pom
due to : org.dom4j.InvalidXPathException : Invalid XPath expression: '//project'. Caused by:
org/dom4j/Element
org.dom4j.InvalidXPathException: Invalid XPath expression: '//project'. Caused by: org/dom4j/Element
        at org.dom4j.xpath.DefaultXPath.parse(DefaultXPath.java:362)
        at org.dom4j.xpath.DefaultXPath.<init>(DefaultXPath.java:59)
        at org.dom4j.DocumentFactory.createXPath(DocumentFactory.java:230)
        at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.createXPath(AbstractNode.java:207)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.xml.XMLReader.createXPath(XMLReader.java:175)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.xml.XMLReader.getElement(XMLReader.java:152)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.project.readers.ProjectModel400Reader.read(ProjectModel400Reader.java:80)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.database.ProjectModelToDatabaseConsumer.processArchivaArtifact(ProjectModelToDatabaseConsumer.java:151)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.database.updater.ProcessArchivaArtifactClosure.execute(ProcessArchivaArtifactClosure.java:52)
        at org.apache.commons.collections.CollectionUtils.forAllDo(CollectionUtils.java:388)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.database.updater.JdoDatabaseUpdater.updateUnprocessed(JdoDatabaseUpdater.java:152)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.database.updater.JdoDatabaseUpdater.updateAllUnprocessed(JdoDatabaseUpdater.java:86)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.scheduled.executors.ArchivaDatabaseUpdateTaskExecutor.executeTask(ArchivaDatabaseUpdateTaskExecutor.java:68)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:442)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:176)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
...


> Archiva does not download plugin artifacts
> ------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MRM-727
>                 URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-727
>             Project: Archiva
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 1.0.1
>         Environment: Ubuntu 7.10 x64, jdk1.6.0_04 x64, geronimo 2.0.2, maven 2.0.8 on
client
>            Reporter: Christian Domsch
>            Assignee: Maria Odea Ching
>             Fix For: 1.0.2
>
>         Attachments: maven-resources-plugin-maven-metadata-central.xml, MRM-727-build-stack-trace.txt,
MRM-727-geronimo-tomcat-log-0.0.0.0_access_log.2008-03-10.txt, MRM727.diff, settings-wrong.xml
>
>
> When i have an initially blank local maven repo and for example start maven with "mvn
clean", no artifacts get downloaded. Maven is configured via the attached settings.xml. When
i monitor the tcp traffic, i see that the GET (in this case for the maven-metadata.xml for
maven-clean-plugin) request issued to archiva is the correct one. Archiva responses with a
404.
> When I browse the repository file system on the server where archiva stores its files,
i see that a maven-metadata-central.xml was stored. the contents of this file are not correct,
though.
> From trial and error I found out, that any request to a plugin related maven-metadata.xml
file will fail. If I try the same for a "normal" artifact maven-metadata.xml (like the one
for commons-lang) then archiva downloads the correct file.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message