archiva-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wendy Smoak (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (MRM-731) variable in url pom are not replaced.
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:43:28 GMT

    [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-731?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_126320
] 

Wendy Smoak commented on MRM-731:
---------------------------------

Quoting from related thread:  http://www.nabble.com/URLs-in-artifact-page-td15852639.html

Benoit wrote:
> I have a little problem with artifact page in archiva:
> In my pom, the url of the project is :
>  
> <url>http://mavenrepo.dev.kelkoo.net/docs/${project.groupId}/${project.artifactId}/${project.version}</url>
> 
> So I expect that archiva replace the ${} variables of this URL, but it doesn't :(.
> is there a way to correct this ? Or should I set the complete URL in all my poms ? 

... and later:

> I check the archiva code. The problem is in the class:
> ./archiva-base/archiva-repository-layer/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/archiva/repository/project/readers/ProjectModel300Reader.java
> Why don't you use the MavenXpp3Reader class to parse the pom ?


> variable in url pom are not replaced.
> -------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MRM-731
>                 URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-731
>             Project: Archiva
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Benoit Decherf
>
> In my pom, the url of the project is :
>   <url>http://<server>/docs/${project.groupId}/${project.artifactId}/${project.version}</url>
> So I expect that archiva replace the ${} variables of this URL, but it
> doesn't  :( .

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message