archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Stockhammer <marti...@apache.org>
Subject Jcr tests
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2017 16:04:07 GMT
Hi Olivier,

I added retries to the unit tests of the  metadata stores. This is needed because the jcr
oak index updates are asynchronous (and theoretically should update in near real-time but
that's not fast enough for the unit tests) . I'm not sure if we get problems with the asynchronous
index updates in real live.
Synchronized mode is possible but a performance impact is expected. So I will add a configuration
switch in the next time, to activate synchronized mode.
But will keep it in asynchronous mode for the time being.

Greetings

Martin