archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Stockhammer <marti...@apache.org>
Subject RepositorySessionFactory injected
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:59:33 GMT
Hi,

I stumbled about some fixme comments on RepositorySessionFactory injection fields:
FIXME: this could be multiple implementations and needs to be configured.

Are these still relevant? As I understand there is a RepositorySessionFactoryBean that selects
the factory based on configuration.  And the injected fields get the right implementation
without changes on the their side.
If this is the case, I will remove these comments.

Cheers

Martin