archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maven-indexer / Lucene
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 22:41:39 GMT
Hi
Maven Indexer 6.0-SNAPSHOT doesn't need anymore plexus bridge.
I'm working on it in the branch ( feature/jcr_oak )
Not sure why but I have intermittent failure with store-jcr module.
I definitely agree on the upgrade.
Well we can simply detect it's not oak compatible and schedule a full
reindex (maybe with a message in logs and ui?)
But we need to be sure we can still read central index and not sure about
possible lucene conflict with oak and maven indexer.
We can work on this branch? (I created a Jenkins job for it
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Archiva/job/archiva-jcr-oak-branch/)
If you prefer master I would say no worries neither.
Something else to look at is upgrading maven-core etc...
Anyway
Cheers
Olivier

--