archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Stockhammer <marti...@apache.org>
Subject Rest validation url
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 05:34:12 GMT
Hi Olivier,

I think I have fixed the configuration issue. And modified the header checks. You should be
able to add a comma separated list for the rest.baseUrl param.
Could you please check with the latest source. The Jenkins builds currently fail, because
there seems something wrong with the repository server or the latest snapshot builds that
were uploaded. I'm not sure if this is related to your changes on the repository server or
another issue.

Cheers

Martin