archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.2.2
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2017 03:41:55 GMT
Hi Martin,
Have you tried the register button? :-) Create your user then I will give
you admin karma.
You have to release first parent pom, redback-core then archiva.
Artifacts will go to
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/archiva-releases-stage/
The documentation is here (I just updated it :-) I think it should be )
http://archiva.apache.org/developers/releasing.html
No we don't have anything in Jenkins as we do not store personal Apache
user/password in a shared Jenkins instance.

--
Olivier Lamy