archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin <marti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Repository Server Errors
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 18:10:02 GMT
Hi Olivier,

yes, maybe it was the scanning flag, that was turned on for the stage
repository. But I also added the retryFailedDeploymentCount flag to the deploy
plugin, don't know which one of them fixed my problem.
But during my research I found a JIRA ticket for maven deploy plugin, where
someone mentioned, that archiva is sometimes not responding for a long time
during upload. I think I will create a ticket in our JIRA for this and try to
create a load test.

Cheers

Martin