archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 00:40:34 GMT
Hi
The main used framework is slf4j (as a logging api) then the slf4j
implementation we use is log4j2.
For unit testing in redback, I think is slf4j-simple as redback is an api
we do not provide any default impl with the jars (users can choose their
own impl).
For Archiva, as we provide an application we provide a default logging as
well (log4j2)
Makes sense for you?

--
Olivier Lamy