archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin <marti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New redback modules
Date Sun, 02 Oct 2016 10:56:50 GMT
So, as I can see it seems to be more a packaging / dependency problem.
The new modules are not copied to WEB-INF/lib of the created application.

So I think I have to mention the modules somewhere in the pom.xml as
dependency. But currently I do not know where. They are added as modules to
the parent module (e.g. redback-users-provider), but I think they must be
added somewhere else. redback-users-ldap and redback-users-jdo seems to be
loaded by some magic, or deeper dependencies that I currently  do not see.

Greetings

Martin