archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin <marti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2016 19:21:52 GMT
Ok, I think I understand now.
For redback, the slf4j-simple dependencies are only in test scope, and the
slf4j api is a dependency in the standard scope.

There is one project in redback that uses the log4j2-slf4j-Binding (log4j-
slf4j-simple) and not the slf4j-simple dependency in the test scope (redback-
rest-services). Are there reasons against doing this? I would like to do the
same in the jpa projects.

Greetings

martin