archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Stockhammer <m.stockham...@web.de>
Subject Re: UnitTests in IDE
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 05:41:12 GMT
Hi,

the last attempt showed errors, that userjdo class cannot  be persisted, because the class
contained no persistence methods. I think that's because the persistence library does some
bytecode enhancement and either this does not work in my IDE or the class path for unit test
run is not correct.
But maybe it has to do with the Jdk issue as mentioned in the ticket. I will try it with another
Jdk.

Greetings

Martin