archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building archiva and redback
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 00:23:47 GMT
Hi,
Thanks a lot for the fix!! I will apply it.

The issue is commons folks have planned to change maven coordinate so we
won't be able to simply override bcel dependency within the jpox plugin :-(.
If we are brave enough maybe we can use something different (jpa?)
otherwise we are stuck with that...

Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy