archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Brian Jordan" <najit...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva allow redeploy
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:16:44 GMT
Hello,

I recently started using Archiva for my project.  I am using it in a
continuous delivery project therefore I have a build job that is setting
the version for my artifact at build time.  When I run a deploy-file to
deploy the doctored POM with the modified version number after a build, it
increments the revision of the POM in repository.  I'd like for this
deploy-file execution to overwrite the existing revision.  In Nexus, one
accomplishes this by setting the Deployment Policy to "Allow Redeploy".  Is
this possible in Archiva?  Below is my deploy plugin setting:

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
   <version>2.8.2</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>overwrite-pom</id>
<phase>deploy</phase>
<goals>
<goal>deploy-file</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<packaging>pom</packaging>
<file>target/pom-install-deploy-fix/pom.xml</file>
<pomFile>target/pom-install-deploy-fix/pom.xml</pomFile>
<generatePom>false</generatePom>
<repositoryId>${deployRepoId}</repositoryId>
<url>${deployRepoUrl}</url>
<version>${project.version}</version>
<updateReleaseInfo>false}</updateReleaseInfo>
<uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>