archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Archiva Issue
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 23:59:28 GMT
Hi,

You can shutdown Archiva then delete [repo_location/.indexer/
The repositories admin page has  a full reindex option.
Have a look here
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/2.2.0/adminguide/repositories.html
 ( Scanning a Repository ) there is a Directories scanning action available.

Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy