archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: stuck - archiva 2.2.0 remote repository issue
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 22:43:25 GMT
Hi,
We really appreciate your participation to an opensource project who is
alive with the help of people working on it during their spare time.
So it looks you found an issue. Great thanks a lot.
I guess you can now maybe provide a patch and/or a jira entry.
If you already did this last part do not hesitate to answer with a link.

Thanks a lot we really appreciate your help,
Olivier