archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Smalls, Aaron" <ASma...@eab.com>
Subject Archiva Issue
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 18:46:09 GMT
First let me apologize if this isn't the correct place to send issues.  I wasn't able to find
any links to what appeared to be active wikis or anything.  I've been using Archiva for about
a year now, but am now receiving the following issue.  After the server was patched and rebooted
I'm having an issue starting the server.  There is a file not found exception when trying
to access [repo_location/.indexer/_5.fnm file.  It looks like this file may be related to
SOLR?  Is there a way I can force this to be re-indexed so this file can be regenerated?

Thanks for you help with this.  I'll take a look at the source and see if I can't figure it
out but it would be nice to get a bit of a helping hand.  Thank you.