archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Build instructions
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 16:32:16 GMT
Hi,
 I would suggest having a VM with linux.
 But it's possible to skip test with maven (-Dmaven.test.skip=true or -DskipTests )
  (I check for test on the archiva build machine https://builds.apache.org/job/archiva-master-build/)

 The windows build may hang if you have cloned the source in a too long path.

Best Regards
Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ray Sprinkle [mailto:rsprinkle@woh.rr.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 janvier 2016 15:59
À : dev@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Build instructions

I am trying to debug a problem with archiva and I am having trouble getting the system to
build.  I downloaded the latest source bundle from the download page and ran the standard
"mvn clean install" sequence.
The FileLock unit test always fails.

This is a command line build using maven 3.3.9, on a Windows 7 system.
I have tried the build with the latest 1.8 and 1.7 JDK's. Same failure on each.

Any suggestions on what to try next?