archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: non-maven proxy plugin
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2015 11:01:38 GMT
The general idea would be create a repository type plugin mechanism.
It would mean depending the type of repository you're hitting a different
code will be used.
A start point is RepositoryServlet as you will see the code is very maven
centric...
So here you have to go on your repo management.
At the beginning I won't really mind/complain (:-) ) if there is a bit of
harcoding somewhere.

Olivier

On 21 November 2015 at 00:42, Federico Bertola <federico.bertola88@gmail.com

--