archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "HarteJoe ." <josefha...@gmail.com>
Subject Joining development - more repo types
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2015 18:03:33 GMT
Hi folks,

I'd like to get involved in Archiva development. Working on a large project
where we need a build repository manager, I was surprised to see Archiva is
the only fully open source one around (Artifactory and Nexus being the only
others I could find). Archiva is a great tool and I'm interested in
extending its capabilities to support more repository types such as YUM and
Docker. I'm a software engineer at IBM Ireland, although any contributions
will be on my own personal behalf and not that of IBM.

Regards,
Joe Harte