archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Oliver B. Fischer" <o.b.fisc...@swe-blog.net>
Subject Re: Java 7 and 8 features
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 16:37:21 GMT
Hi Vinicius,

it is mostly to allow people which are bound (for any reason) to older
JDK versions to use our software. There is a plenty number of projects
which are not able to use newer JDK versions. I know that this is a
controversial topic I think that the majority of us would like to use
all these features. But we must not forget the people using our software
in their daily work.

BYe,

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany