archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sad...@thetigerworks.com>
Subject Re: Cloud jar storage
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 15:39:13 GMT
Hello Sir,
I am sorry for being confusing. Let me be clear about my side. I am trying
to modify archiva for my use to that it would store its jar files on cloud
host. I already tested DreamObject with  java nio and Amagon S3 fileSystem
to maintain files on cloud. So I am trying to modify archiva to use
DreamObject for jar storage. On modifying that i need some hints.
Thanks for reply to relay a novice.
-Sadlil

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 6:02 PM, Kazi Sadlil Rythom <sadlil@thetigerworks.com

--