archiva-dev mailing list archives

From ─░lker Konar <ilkerko...@gmail.com>
Subject Archiva Ldap Problem
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:08:38 GMT
Hi;

I would like to use Archiva as my remote Maven repository. I made the Ldap
configuration. I created the ldap groups for different role mappings. I can
login with my ldap user successfully. But the application can not map the
ldap group with archiva roles.

After I authentication, an error message appears at the top of the page:

[Unable to find RBAC Object '{myldapuser}' of type
org.apache.archiva.redback.rbac.jdo.JdoUserAssignment using fetch-group
'null']

I could not find any information in the internet. So I decided to get
support from you. I will truly appreciate for your help in resolving the
problem.