archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Internal serveur error on archiva.apache.org website
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:53:24 GMT
Hi,

For an unknown reason the cgi file were not modified after your fix[1].

I add a line of comment to force the change to be commited.

Changes are now commited but excutable bit seems still not set.

(I use an exernal svn tools, because site-deploy cannot authenticate (because I’am on windows
I or because apache svn european mirror are a hardly reachable)

Regards,

Eric

[1]

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/archiva/site-content/download.cgi?view=log