archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Bamboo build failure notifications
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:20:00 GMT
Greetings,

Sorry to bother you all with this, but I believe this may have been setup
during the migration of Reback into Archiva a while back. I am getting
persistent failure notifications from automated builds of Continuum at
codehaus (named Redback).

I would love to either cleanup the job or fix the configuration, but I
don't know who/why it was setup. Does anyone here know how/why it was setup
and how I could go about fixing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brent