archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Searching pom elements and generic metadata
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 19:33:48 GMT
Hi,

Two things I wasn't able to do and was going to implement (unless I missed
something):

* search for generic metadata
* search for pom contents

The way the search queries are built in SearchService only looks for the
typical fields (artifactId, groupId,...), so that needs to be changed, but
I don't know if the pom and generic metadata fields are even indexed, any
pointers?

Looking to be able to search for "myMetadata:myValue" and something like
"developer:carlos*" through the rest api and ui.

Thanks