archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Sanchez <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Searching pom elements and generic metadata
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 20:42:13 GMT
I got both getArtifactsByMetadata and getArtifactsByProperty working,
passing the repository

https://github.com/carlossg/archiva/compare/carlossg:abstract-metadata...metadata-search

The problem I hit with not passing the repo is that
AbstractTestService.buildArtifacts needs it. Will look later.

About adding the other pom fields to the search index, from what I saw I
need to add them to MinimalArtifactInfoIndexCreator (or a new one) in the
maven-indexer project, and then archiva would just use that?

Are the fields indexed already searchable somewhere in archiva with field
selection? e.g. g:myGroupId or v:1.0 ?

Thanks