archiva-dev mailing list archives

From murali chevuri <murali_chev...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Log in option is not available.
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 14:53:05 GMT
Hi,

Currently I am using apache archiva 2.1.0 version. I am facing below issue and included solution
also. I checked this issue both in Chrome and IE result is same.

Problem: Except for admin (Who configured the admin user) and for all others log in option
is not coming.

Result: User is only seeing the Loading page. Please check the attached screenshot.

My Solution:

In js/archiva/main.js in 'getUserFromLoginCookie' (line number 1003) function without validating
the 'cookieContent' variable api is trying to do the parsing using 'parseJSON' method. Because
of this browser is giving java script error 'Unexpected token u JSON' error.

I added the check condition before parsing, issue was solved. Below is the code snippet.

if (cookieContent === undefined) {
             return null;
}

Regards,