archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RSS feeds in maven archiva
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 04:40:15 GMT
I've had a closer look - I was testing an older 1.3.6 installation, and it seems there has
been a regression in 1.3.9 where I see the error you're getting.

I'll see if I can patch this for the 1.3.x branch, but there's no issues in the newer 2.x
releases.

- Brett

On 1 Aug 2014, at 1:34 pm, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It shouldn't require any additional action. I did find I occasionally got an empty result
on 1.3.9, but the feeds are working correctly in 2.1.0.