archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cannot start Archiva 1.3.x
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 13:31:37 GMT
That does seem odd - did it accidentally get configured to use something like gcj when it was
changed?

Is there any more to the exception trace?

To narrow it down, you can try these changes in wrapper.conf:
- change wrapper.java.command=java to be the full path of the Java you want to use
- add wrapper.debug=TRUE to the file

These are if you are using the standalone install.

- Brett