archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Magoffin" <m...@msqr.us>
Subject Re: Help understanding RepositoryContentConsumer API
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:08:09 GMT
In fact, at first I was using Karaf Cave for just this purpose. When I saw
how it was relatively easy to generate the OBR metadata, that project
inspired me to integrate the generation directly into Archiva.

I am not using Karaf in the particular situation where I am using OBR,
which is why I couldn't use Karaf's Maven or Karaf Features repository
support.

Cheers,
m@