archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help understanding RepositoryContentConsumer API
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:27:45 GMT

On 16 Jul 2014, at 5:47 am, Matt Magoffin <apache.org@msqr.us> wrote:

>> In 1.3.x, there's a DatabaseCleanupConsumer that you can implement, which
>> will get called when an artifact is deleted. In 2.0.x, there's a different
>> event class that it'll need to be ported to. Which are you targeting?
>
> I see. I'm targeting 2.0.x.

Cool - in that case you should be able to implement RepositoryListener:
https://github.com/apache/archiva/blob/master/archiva-modules/metadata/metadata-repository-api/src/main/java/org/apache/archiva/repository/events/RepositoryListener.java

That's hooked into most deletion events within Archiva.

> For reference, I posted a link to my consumer
> code here:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1427?focusedCommentId=345935

That's great. I'm not an OBR user but there are others here that are. IS this something you're
interested in seeing shipped with Archiva by default?

- Brett