archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory leak in Archiva 2.0.1
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 08:53:53 GMT
Hi,

Am 12.05.2014 05:20, schrieb Olivier Lamy:
> Hi,
> Just to correctly understand.
>  org.apache.archiva.consumers.core.MetadataUpdaterConsumer         |  45.052
> This mean the jvm retains 45052 instances of this class?
Yes, and today we're at 59k ;) So growth over the weekend was slow (so
it probably has to do something with uploads to Archiva).

> Are they attached to any other object(s)?

If I read the heapdump correctly, then I think they are entries in the
registryListener set of DefaultArchivaConfiguration.
Just verified via Debugger, the registryListener set contains 130k
entries (59k MetadataUpdteConsumer + 59k ArtifactMissingChecksumsConsumer)

Greetings
-Sascha-