archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Memory leak in Archiva 2.0.1
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 06:24:06 GMT
good catch!!!!
Can you create a Jira for that, I have some ideas to fix it.
OMG sometimes I write comments finally :-)
Anyway this one could improve a bit but it's not the real problem.
The main issue with this refactoring is to rewrite the content
consumer and break backward compat for folks who wrote their own
consumers :-(

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au