archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Vogt <sascha.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Memory leak in Archiva 2.0.1
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 16:12:27 GMT
Hi all,

I think we found a memory leak.

In a heap dump taken while Archiva was pretty busy doing GCs, we found
DefaultArchivaConfiguration to be holding references to 10.000
registryListeners (which in turn had Jackrabbit XASessionImpls) and
occupied 84 of our 4GB heap.

Is this related to the following comment we found:

/**
* A consumer of content (files) in the repository.
*
* olamy: TODO/FIXME we must review this api, in the current situation we
use prototype beans rather than singletons
* this is a bit memory consuming the better will be to ConsumerContext
bean to transport repository context etc...
*/
public interface RepositoryContentConsumer

Will the registryListeners ever be cleaned up? Any ideas how to address
that?

Greetings
-Sascha-