archiva-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <sk...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Jenkins setup
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:00:08 GMT
Hi,
 Some feedback on the jenkins build.
  -Jdk7 was stuck on document generation using -XX:MaxPermSize=256m fix the
build

 - jdk 6 Windows build need the -XX:MaxPermSize=256m as well to be able to
complete.
   consumer archetype was failing during IT because resulting path was too
long in surefire fork command line (more than 260char in path).
   I rename job to archiva-W (cannot be longer) to "fix". It's possible to
set useManifestOnlyJar to false but I'm not sure of the fairness of the
build.

Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Olivier Lamy [mailto:olamy@apache.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 6 mars 2014 23:29
À : dev@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Jenkins setup

Hi,
There is one but it use an old jdk8 build (which have some maven issues)

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Archiva/job/archiva-all-maven-3.1.x-
jdk-1.8/

I will try to update the jdk8 installation.

Regarding windows build, I just added you in the group and you should have
karma to update the configuration.

Cheers
Olivier

--