archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding Mime type
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:09:56 GMT
On 21 January 2014 22:46, Per Arnold Blaasmo
<per-arnold.blaasmo@atmel.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I need to add a mime type wondered if I need to do that in the code
> under webdav/utils/mime.types or if I can add it as a config option
> somewhere?
> I tried to add it to the tom cat web.xml files which have mime-types for
> tomcat, but that did not work.
>
> Or maybe I can configure archive to use my own mime-types file?

In the webapp there is a file WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml

with the commented

  <!--
  <bean name="mimeTpes" class="org.apache.archiva.webdav.util.MimeTypes">
    <property name="resource" value="archiva-mime-types.txt"/>
  </bean>
  -->

So you can uncomment an use your own file.
Copy the original
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webdav/src/main/resources/org/apache/archiva/webdav/util/mime.types
) to WEB-INF/classes/archiva-mime-types.txt and your line.

I believe we could improve that. Please create an issue

Thanks
Olivier

--
Olivier Lamy