archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Deng Ching-Mallete <odeach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.4-M4
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 10:40:42 GMT
I'd like to add more audit logging (info, debug level) for easier debugging
& trouble shooting for final 1.4.0 :)

We can go through the tickets in 1.4-M5 and 1.4 buckets in JIRA and review
each one then see if they're still applicable and/or critical for 1.4
final. Olivier, I can help you sift through them then we can discuss on the
list which ones to keep in or out of 1.4?

Thanks,
Deng

--
Maria Odea "Deng" Ching-Mallete | oching@apache.org |