archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.4-M4
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:05:43 GMT
Hi,
Currently our instance @apache is broken (my fault !! I fail an os
upgrade). So I don't know when I will be able to start the release.

Regarding roadmap, I added some new features for 1.4-M4 (regarding
users/roles chaining) so I hope not too much bugs.
IMHO a 1.4-M5 is possible with new fixes.
Regarding what will be in the final 1.4.0, I have no idea maybe add a
comment on what you will be happy to have in the release. (and better
with a patch :P )

BTW sure after 1.4.0, I hope we will have 1.4.1 etc...

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au