archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Szwed <psz...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to download an artifact (apache-archiva-1.4-M3-js-bin)
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:25:35 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to introduce Archiva to one of my clients.

After uploading an artifact to the newly created repository, I am unable
to download it. The problem seems to be in the URL generated by Jetty.

When I click on the particular artifact's URL, I get the following link:
*//*
repository/playground/com/gerrit-architecture/1.0/gerrit-architecture-1.0.zip

which results with the following message:

*Problem accessing
//repository/playground/com/gerrit-architecture/1.0/gerrit-architecture-1.0.zip.
Reason:    Not Found*
After removing the first slash "/" from the URL - downloading
starts automatically. So I suspect that one of the "/" is redundant and
shouldn't be generated.

my default config entry seems to be fine:

./conf/archiva.xml:<location>/mnt/localdata/gerrit/archiva/apache-archiva-js-1.4-M3/repositories/playground</location>

Is it a known bug? Are there any plans to fix it with 1.4m4 ?  This is a
blocker to me :(

Thanks !

--
Piotr Szwed