archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Graham <chrisgw...@gmail.com>
Subject Some issues with M4-SNAPSHOT of Archiva
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:56:59 GMT
Hey All.

I'm getting a few of these:

Login for user admin failed, message: Unable to get object
'org.apache.archiva.redback.users.jdo.JdoUser', id 'admin', fetch-group
'null' from jdo store.

in the log, and also available from the login screen.

Possibly a stale connection error?

Also, could someone please explain how the security is meant to work?
Specifically, the System and Archiva settings?

I'm getting auth failures as well, even though all roles (Observer and
Manager) are checked for all repos.

There is something in there that I just do not get.

-Chris