archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Graham <chrisgw...@gmail.com>
Subject Issues with #1193 (M4-SNAPSHOT)
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 01:19:19 GMT
Hey All.

Whilst fresh, I thought that I'd drop a list of issues/things I'd noticed.

1. The login page. Remember Me does not appear to work.

2. Click on Roles. You get to see the Roles Management page. This data is
good. Click on the Edit link, and the result is empty.

3. Click on Roles. Click on the Edit button for one of the roles. The list
of users assigned that role is blank (and incorrect).

4. Not sure on this one, but the initial response to a login can take an
aweful long time. Not sure if this is a caching issue.

-Chris