archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: edit roles not working on archiva-repository.apache.org
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 12:46:27 GMT
I was able to edit the roles using the REST API.

However now I'm getting a 500 error and don't think I have access to diagnose it: https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/public/Microsoft/Build/Engine/Microsoft.Build.Engine/2.0.0.0/Microsoft.Build.Engine-2.0.0.0.pom

On 02/03/2013, at 10:49 PM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Olivier,
>
> I tried to use the admin interface on there, but nothing appears in the edit roles pane.
>
> Is there an update that can be made to archiva-repository that might help with this problem?
Is there a way I can get access to the VM?