archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Archiva 1.3.6
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 05:06:31 GMT
Source signatures: gpg ok, md5/sha1 ok, but filename in sha1 and md5 files
doesn't match name of source zip
Binary signatures: gpg ok, md5/sha1 ok, but filename in sha1 and md5 files
doesn't match names of binary packages
Building: Tests fail on Win7, success with -DskipTests
Running: -bin.tar bundle: ok, -bin.zip bundle: ok

Due to the test failures, I don't feel right signing-off, so I'm a
non-binding 0

Brent