archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject UserManager Impl choice via UI and ldap configuration
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:54:07 GMT
Hi Folks,
I have recently changed some stuff to be able to dynamically change
userManager impl used tru the UI (jdo or ldap) (see [1]). (and it
works :-) ).

Note this means user.manager.impl property from security.properties is
not used anymore.
I wonder if this property if here must win ?

Furthermore, I'd like to improve a bit ldap configuration and add
screens to configure dynamically (ldap server host/port, basedn
etc...) (maybe ldap mapper too).
In fact all content detailled here [2] must be configurable with the UI.

Makes sense ?
BTW more generally I wonder if we must continue read configuration
from security.properties ? (too ease my hack I would say no :-) )

WDYT ?

Thanks,
--
Olivier Lamy