archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: P2 repository support
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:59:18 GMT
2012/10/23 Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>:

> On 23/10/2012, at 8:56 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Perso,
>> The idea I have in mind is to remove some maven logic currently
>> located in ArchivaDavResourceFactory to
>> ManagedDefaultRepositoryContent.
>> With adding some new methods in ManagedRepositoryContent to handle
>> groups and special paths (./indexer).
>> As it, all the logic will be in the ManagedRepositoryContent imll (can
>> be maven or any other new repository type).
>>
>> Makes sense ?
>
> Yes to moving it out of the DAV section - that's definitely necessary. I'd just say it
should move to metadata-repository-api rather than repository layer - I figured as things
were decoupled that the old repository layer would go away. There's a storage package in metadata-repository-api
that is already clean of Maven references (I hope!)

Agree enhance RepositoryStorage makes more sense.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com