archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: P2 repository support
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 22:03:46 GMT
2012/10/17 Jeff MAURY <jeffmaury@jeffmaury.com>:
> Hello,
>
> having a lot of problems with Nexus OSS P2 support, I'm wondering if there
> is any work done or planned in order to support P2 repos in Archiva ?
> Also, is there a documentation about the internal architecture and
> extension points ?
Currently no extensions point except writing a consumer which won't
really help in your case.
It's on my TODO list to review a bit the architecture to be able to
write your own repository type.
This need some refactoring as in some parts we are very maven centric :-).

BTW as I'm noob in p2 I will ask support from people with more
knowledge on this part.
I don't know if p2 support is just a kind of proxy which cache file in
the mrm or if this need to do some deps resolution.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com