archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Adrien Lecharpentier <adrien.lecharpent...@gmail.com>
Subject Importing metadata for artifacts
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:33:59 GMT
Hi,

for the moment, it is not possible to add more than one metadata at a time.
I just add an interface to be able to import more than one at a time. Here
the issue with patch (which I can include):
 - https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1696

The idea is to create a CI plugin (jenkins in my mind) to be able to add
multiple metadata with the artifact uploaded (build architecture, link to
the build report, what generate the build...) using Build Context Capture
plugin. But this is another story..

What do you think?

--
Adrien Lecharpentier