archiva-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: P2 repository support
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 22:26:34 GMT

On 23/10/2012, at 8:56 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Perso,
> The idea I have in mind is to remove some maven logic currently
> located in ArchivaDavResourceFactory to
> ManagedDefaultRepositoryContent.
> With adding some new methods in ManagedRepositoryContent to handle
> groups and special paths (./indexer).
> As it, all the logic will be in the ManagedRepositoryContent imll (can
> be maven or any other new repository type).
>
> Makes sense ?

Yes to moving it out of the DAV section - that's definitely necessary. I'd just say it should
move to metadata-repository-api rather than repository layer - I figured as things were decoupled
that the old repository layer would go away. There's a storage package in metadata-repository-api
that is already clean of Maven references (I hope!)

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org